Monday, March 3, 2008

how many of me???


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
301
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?


Kind of crazy that I actually KNOW one other person (and in my state) that has the same first and last name as me, AND it is her married name just like mine! SO WILD!
Check this out, pretty entertaining!
Therapy, Lunch @ Logan's, Trip to Chili's (why you ask? Keith had to deliver something - why? who knows he hasn't worked there in 2 months), Trip to Target, Trip to Lowe's (no deals on plexiglass there), Hobby Lobby (two sheets of acrylic - BIG SHEETS- total $6 and change), home again home again to watch Little People Big World and Jon & Kate plus 8. Now it is time for me to finish up some artsy stuff, play with my KNK (Klic-n-Kut) and then go to bed.
Love & BLessings...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's project or if you have any questions!

Hugs & Love,
Lori