Thursday, September 25, 2008

FYI....

This is a card I made for a Unity Stamp Co. Swap over at SplitCoastStampers.com
Supplies: Have a Diva Day Kit by Unity Stamp Co.; Prismacolor Pencils, Copic Spica Clear Pen, Brilliance Ink, Palette Hybrid Ink, PP is by The Paper Studio & CS is by DCWV, Threading Water Punch by Fiskars

This is another one for that same swap (I was in two groups.)
Card Base is from Target; Unity Stamp Co. Kit Echo Chic, Distress Inks,Square Nestibilaties, DCWV Cardstock, Quickutz Tab

Birthday Card for a TS'r. Supplies: Handmade Blue Paper (have no clue), Ribbon is Heidi Grace, Sequins unknown, PP is The Paper Studio, Ink is Momento, Margartia & Saying Stamps are by A Muse.

Card for another TS'r. Supplies: Magenta Ladybug Stamp, DCWV Cardstock, Copics to color, Copic Spica Glitter Pens, Hero Arts Love Stamp, Square Nestabilities

Then this was one of the first images I colored with my Copic Markers. I absolutely love those things. It is CRAZY! I only used two greens and he came out so beautiful! Most of these things were from my stash.
Supplies: Turtle by Stamping Bella, Green PP - Wordsworth, Polka-dotted Paper - CTMH, Ribbon is Offray, Hello Sticker is from Michael's $ bin, Corners Rounded with EK Success Punch.


So there are all my newest creations to share. I still need to upload my projects from the retreat I recently went on, but that will have to wait. I am preparing a new blog. This one will remain open for a while. Not sure if I will keep this as a blog about our little family, my OCD or what. But I will be "journaling" posts here. My new blog will be ART ONLY. Links where I find stuff, etc. I will not say that nothing personal will NEVER jump over onto the other blog, but we'll see.

I am trying to prepare a fun, creative place for you all to visit, so please stay tuned for the link when I post it. And look for changes around here as well. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's project or if you have any questions!

Hugs & Love,
Lori