Monday, March 30, 2009

Layouts Galore!!!


Supplies Used:
DCWV Cardstock
KI Memories Patterned Papers
Heidi Swapp & Prima Flowers
MAMBI Bling Paw
Wordsworth Dog Stickers
Oriental Trading Brads
Ink Memento Rich Cocoa
KI Memories Alpha Stamps
Worn Grid Background Stamp by Unity Stamp Co.


You will notice a lot of my papers or supplies are not the NEWEST trends, but they are from my stash and I intend to use them - I LIKE THEM! But I have tried to find different ways of using these items. I have found I really like layering the KI Memories tags that were sold in sheets. I have TONS (from being assistant manager at the scrapbook store years ago.) And you will see another page posted this week using this again. WOOHOO!
Supplies Used:
DCWV Cardstock
KI Memories Patterned Papers and Tags
American Crafts Letter Stickers
Liquid Glass (over letter stickers)
Colorbok journaling Tag Pad



Ok I know this one is WILD! But I actually like how it turned out. I dug into all my chipboard letters and played around! These pages were all done on the same day at a crop and you will see I was really enjoying my liquid glass adhesive that day! LOL!
Supplies:
DCWV Cardstock & Patterned paper
Chipboard Letters: Target $ Spot, Oriental Trader, Little Davis
Unity Stamp Co. Just Polka Dots Background Stamp
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Liquid Glass used in centers of letters, and to cover a few flowers on patterned paper (not really showing up in photo - sorry!)

It is my GOAL to get caught up on my scrapbooking, and trying to use my stash up as well. I have a couple of more pages to share this week, but they are going to get posts of their very own since they have a couple of things I want to highlight.

Hope you had a wonderful weekend, and blessings for your week! NOW GO CREATE SOMETHING!!!

1 comment:

  1. those are too cute! such a sweet puppy and I love the different colors you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's project or if you have any questions!

Hugs & Love,
Lori