Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Therapy, Prayers, and more...

Tomorrow my best friend is having major surgery. Please lift her up in prayer and the doctors who will be working with her before during and after surgery.

Also, my friend Sandy's little boy - Cooper, has been diagnosed with Neurocutaneous Melanosis. He is 15 months old, and is undergoing chemo treatments. Please keep them in your prayers. Going back and forth to the treatments, and trying to raise both Cooper and his older sister is rough. And I know Sandy and her husband will appreciate any prayers said for them.

Tomorrow I have my first therapy session of 2009, and it is the first one since November. With Keith's job loss, no insurance, busy schedules at the therapist's office it has been a long time coming. I am afraid she is going to have to block off more than one hour for me! LOL! Or at least have to say "OK LORI YOUR TIME IS UP!!!"

Keith has started his new job and we are so excited. We became members of First Baptist Church here in town. And we are having our first "outside of church" get together with our small group on Saturday night. So exciting!!!
OH - and see that cool little "somethinghappens.org" on the right side of my blog - GO CHECK IT OUT!

Have a great Tuesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's project or if you have any questions!

Hugs & Love,
Lori