Monday, May 24, 2010

Copic Coloring with Gruffies



I have had my Copics for almost 2 years now. I just wasn't getting the results I wanted and so I decided to watch some videos on YouTube. I added two new markers, very pale colors to my collection after watching those videos. I stamped this "Gruffie" by House Mouse 4 times on some white cardstock and started to color. The one I finally added to this card was my 3rd attempt. Yes it was time consuming, but it helped me SO MUCH! I love, love, love how he came out!!! Not too bad for maybe my 5th attempt at coloring a stamp and I think he has some awesome depth.



Supplies:
Papers from my stash (I know the Dark & Light Purple CS & light floral are old CTMH)
Gruffies Lilac Bouquet Stamp
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
Copic Markers V01, V04, V06, E50, E53, E31, E25, E27, YG03, YG17
Stampin' Up Slit Punch to make scalloped border
"to You from Me" stamp Stampin' Up
Paper Trey Ink Lavendar Moon Palette Ink Pad
Taylored Expressions downloadable sketch book

Thanks for stopping by today, please leave comments and let me know how you like the projects I have been showing! Or become a follower! Make sure you GO CREATE SOMETHING!!!

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's project or if you have any questions!

Hugs & Love,
Lori