Sunday, May 9, 2010

Martha Stewart Punch, a $1 stamp, TE Sketches & some paper

My stash of cards was running VERY LOW. I like to keep a few "thank you" & "thinking of you" cards around. You never know when you will need them. So I got out the following supplies and made a few cards:

Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
thanks Michael's $1 bin stamp
3 Bugs in a Rug Springtime 6x6 paper pack
White Cardstock (Georgia Pacific)
Taylored Expressions Sketch Book
ATG Gun
Pop Dots
Paper Trimmer

With just those few supplies I made about 6 cards. Here are three of them:






on the following card I also used an EK Success 1" Circle Punch & the Thank You Stamp used is by Amuse Artstamps



I have already given all of these to some wonderful ladies at my church who I wanted to give special thanks and notes of gratitude too. And they all LOVED THEM! See what you can do with just a few supplies???

Now Go CREATE SOMETHING!!!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's project or if you have any questions!

Hugs & Love,
Lori