Saturday, May 1, 2010

National Scrapbook Day!

Today is National Scrapbook Day! =0) It is pouring down rain here, and so it is a great day to SCRAPBOOK!!!

In honor of today I wanted to share a 2 layouts I did recently.




Supplies:
Close to My Heart Level 2 Paper Packet Tinkerin'
Close to My Heart Level 2 My Stickease
Close to My Heart Badge Buttons
Close to My Heart Craft Buttons (red - not sure of exact color name)

This was a layout from our summer vacation to Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge last summer. We took one whole day and Keith & I took our nephew, Michael, to Dollywood. The boys did most of the rides, but I did brave a few, even went on two that got us soaked!!! But it was SO much fun!!!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you are in the middle of/getting ready for/coming home from your National Scrapbook Day Celebration. Make sure you GO CREATE something today!!!!

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's project or if you have any questions!

Hugs & Love,
Lori