Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Leaving the Cocoon Cards

A week or so ago I posted some cards on my blog that had butterflies on them. My blog posts to facebook and one of my friends asked if she could easily make some of the cards. She is involved with Leaving the Cocoon Ministries, and their symbol is the butterfly. I had seen her post about the ministry and knew a little of what it was about, and so I told her I would make her some cards to send. Hoping that what is part of my therapy for my O.C.D. will bring joy to someone and encourage them in their love for the Lord.

Here are just two of the many cards I made for her.


Supplies:
Serenade Cricut Cartridge (butterflies)
Patterned Papers JoAnn's Essentials Card Stack, CTMH & KI Memories
Black & Purple CS are from my stash
Georgia Pacific White CS
Dusty Concord Distress Ink Pad
Just Because I Care stamp by Stampin' Up

I had such a wonderful time making these cards, I am planning to find more ministries I can contribute to. If you know of one in need please leave me a comment. Have a wonderful day & try to CREATE something!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's project or if you have any questions!

Hugs & Love,
Lori