Friday, July 23, 2010

Fabulous Friday

Today I am being featured over on Holly's Blog Scrappily Ever After!!! I am so excited about this!!!

The technique is one I did in a swap recently and decided to take it one step further and use my background to make a card. I think it turned out GREAT!

Also if you want to a be a fan of my blog on facebook, just click HERE. It will post automatically when I have a new blog post.

Have a great day! I am off to do a little scrapbooking with friends tonight and can't wait.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

1 comment:

  1. How exciting for you! The instructions were really clear and I love how your card turned out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's project or if you have any questions!

Hugs & Love,
Lori