Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Freshly Picked Flower Pot Card

Today I want to share a card I made with the Freshly Picked Cartridge:



Supplies:
Freshly Picked Cricut Cartridge (flower p. 32)
Black & Kraft CS by the Paper Studio
Tan CS from my stash
Hippie Chic Mat Stack (all patterned Paper)
Lace from my stash
Marth Stewart Layered Arch Border Punch
Grass Greens Recycled Mat Pad by K & Co.
Hippie Chic Mat Stack]
Orange CS by DCWV
Word Window Punch Stampin' Up
So Many Sayings Stamp SEt Stampin' Up

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to let me know what you think of my cards!!!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

4 comments:

  1. Very cute card. I've been thinking about getting this cart, but I'm still not sure. I love the paper that you used.

    ~Amanda~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Lori--I love the design and details. Your blog is beautiful too--thank you for being a follower on my blog. I am now one of your followers and look forward to seeing your projects.

    All the best,
    k

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colors are wonderful! I thought about getting this cartridge but I haven't yet. Your card makes me want to reconsider.

    Thanks for visiting and becoming a follower.

    Georgiana : )
    http://www.carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable I love the colors! very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's project or if you have any questions!

Hugs & Love,
Lori