Saturday, December 1, 2012

Thank You Cards & COTM

When I was on a retreat in Alabama recently I needed to take a break from scrapbooking so I borrowed a very cool frame and thank you stamp from a friend and got to work. Two shades of turquoise cardstock, the stamps, some ink and a pair of deco scissors and they were done. When I got home I decided they needed a little more UMPH! So I added some tickets I had made at the 2011 TN Stampers retreat. I was hoarding those tickets because I loved them so much - but these were special thank you cards so I decided they were a wonderful addition.

I recently also sent out my COTM (Card of the Month), using a card front I had made last year and adding a super cute owl from the SU owl punch.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's project or if you have any questions!

Hugs & Love,
Lori