Monday, February 18, 2008

It's Monday...


Well it is Monday and it is COLD! So just wanted to share a few quick pictures from the weekend. This is a quote book that my best friend Shonna and I worked on last weekend. I finally finished mine. You can see the rest of the pages here:
http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1302817


Of course I thought with Keith's new job that we MIGHT be able to actually do Valentine's on Valentine's. But no, so Saturday was our Valentine's Day. We had lunch at PF Chang's and just hung out together. He took me to Best Buy to get a wireless modem for my new laptop and he even took me to Michael's and JoAnn's. Gotta love him!!! Oh and the big horse is outside of PF Chang's and we just decided our little Valentine froggie needed to be in the picture. The froggie was for me, but Missie Moo has decided it is hers - so cute!!!




























And finally a picture of my Door Decor for Valentine's Day. Wood hearts from Hobby Lobby, Paint, Zebra Paper, pipe cleaner, some heart buttons and some ribbon!

























Keith has his final exam for his MIT training either today or tomorrow, so wish him luck!!! I am off to an appointment!
Love & Blessings...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's project or if you have any questions!

Hugs & Love,
Lori