Thursday, April 10, 2008

MULE DAY PICTURES




I have been so busy listing ebay auctions that I have totally neglected my blog. So I wanted to post some pictures from the Mule Day parade last weekend. It was so much fun. The first picture is of the Pony Mules, then just a really pretty pair, and then the final pic is of the latest trend - putting car seats in your wagon. IT WAS HILARIOUS! I have never seen this before, and I've been to the parade many times. Keith and I had a lot of fun. We were right at the start of the parade, so we got to see everything, but the border collie herding the sheep. He of course was just let out to round up the sheep at the start, so we didn't get to see much of that. And NO BANDS from Maury County in the parade. OH NO it is SPRING BREAK, so we had Jefferson County Band from Georgia. THAT IS SO STUPID! I remember as soon as I was old enough to be in the high school band we could no longer go away for Thanksgiving because I had to march that Saturday in a parade. People just don't get commitment anymore. And think, my Thanksgiving holiday was only 3 days at most off from school plus the weekend. Kids around her get TWO FREAKIN' WEEKS for Spring Break - so stupid.
Ok I am off to list about 40 more auctions between now and tomorrow night, so I'll try to spot some more fun stuff later!!!
Love & Blessings...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's project or if you have any questions!

Hugs & Love,
Lori