Thursday, June 19, 2008

WSW at 2peas challenges

Ok title is a link to my "book of scraps" the latest additions are all WSW projects. It is really fun, I got mom's birthday card made (turtle card), my JUne COTM (bunny card) and a fun little mini book. The mini book idea is from Artiscape in Jackson, and I made another one here at home for the "door challenge" to give to hubby for fur-baby father/love you lots day.

Had my mom over last night (Wednesday) for dinner. It was her birthday dinner - her birthday is on Saturday. Keith grilled pork chops he cut himself from a loin, grilled pineapple, grilled corn, baked potatoes, grilled portabello mushrooms, and of course chocolate cake. All VERY YUMMY! I LOVE LOVE LOVE corn on the cob. I swear I could eat it everyday. YUMMO! Mom got to see the yard and patio. She said it looks good. I wish the patio had been more "done" but we are still deciding on some stuff. Plus Keith's days off have been FULL! That is the only bad thing about Panera too - when he closes - he has to go in at 2, so he leaves at 1. Well he used to have to be at CHili's at 4pm. So closes really don't count as off days anymore. Oh well.

I am STARVING, so I am off to eat some watermelon, guess that isn't too bad at midnight, huh?

1 comment:

  1. lori,
    you won my rak... send me your address to mail you your pkg.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's project or if you have any questions!

Hugs & Love,
Lori