Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New Photos in my Flicks

I added new pictures to my Flicks (slideshows on right side of blog.) We started putting together my swing today, and of course one of the pieces is WRONG. So I called and left the company a message to see about getting the right part. I hoped to be swinging this afternoon. Oh well...

Painting going well, but I ran out of paint - LOL! So off to Lowe's we went. So tomorrow - hopefully - while Keith is at work I will finish painting the table and then Keith can put it together. WOOHOO!

It is 3:08AM and I have a migraine. Not sure why, no stress today, and I drank some caffeine and it didn't help. So up I sit. Hope this goes away soon, cause it stinks having one. If I don't feel better or can't sleep I guess I'll go play in my room and make something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's project or if you have any questions!

Hugs & Love,
Lori