Friday, August 22, 2008

Lots of Pictures to Share...

Here we are at J. Alexander's on our anniversary. We usually have the typical "sitting at the table" picture. But we asked them to take it in front of the cool wine rack! Dinner was SOOOOOOO yummy. WOOHOO 8 years!

These next two pictures are of some things I embroidered to donate to my mom's church for a fundraiser they are having. They are making up baskets. I sent more than this, but the only things I made/embroidered were the onsies and of course I made the bows. :O)


This first card is from Sue on my stamp group - so sweet of her to remember me on my wedding anniversary!!! I love the bicycle!!!

And one more card from Tisha on my stamp group. LOVE is so cool b/c it is a piece of wood!!! Thanks for thinking of us Tisha!

Ok now it is 2am, and I have to go to bed, I have to be up at 5am, well Ia m supposed to be - to get the yard sale ready. YIKES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's project or if you have any questions!

Hugs & Love,
Lori