Saturday, October 11, 2008

ROCK ~ PAPER ~ SCISSORS



Today's card is for the limited supply challenge over at Split Coast Stampers. We were only allowed to use paper, stamps, ink, decorative scissors and a paper trimmer - oh and BLING of course for the "rock"!!! I pulled out my new WISH kit by Unity Stamp Co. & the GIGGLE GROVE kit happens to be in the same envie. So after stamping everything I realized I needed a little greeting and giggle just seemed to fit this silly little card! Cardstock is DCWV, Distress Ink Worn Lipstick by Tim Holtz, & Clear Baubles (sorry they are hard to see - will have to work on that for photos.)

Thanks for looking and have a WONDERFUL WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's project or if you have any questions!

Hugs & Love,
Lori