Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A little Halloween, and a Little Pink

First of all I have to share the sweetest pic of two of my fur-babies. I "caught" them like this on Sunday morning. How sweet! Missie opened her eyes just as I was taking the picture, but they stayed like that forever. It is so sweet how Missie Moo & Mazie love to sleep together!


The card below is done with Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Making Memories Halloween Stamps, and a Cuttlebug Die/Embossing Folder duo cut out of some crazy paper I found at Hobby Lobby. Eyes are K & Co. gems I found at the Dollar Mart. Sorry for the glare - new camera.


This card is done for the Monday & Tuesday Challenges over at Splitcoaststampers.com The Monday challenge was to try a new technique with the stair step fold. And Tuesday was the Color Challenge (pink, black & White). Papers are Die Cuts with View & Hobby Lobby (zebra). All pieces on card are Chipboard. Stamped with Unity's September KOTM mini giggle grove, and quote in brilliance ink. Ribbon is from Michael's, flowers are prima. Black Jewels are K & Co. Again - sorry for the bad pic, my new camera has that movement correction, and I haven't quite mastered it yet - oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's project or if you have any questions!

Hugs & Love,
Lori