Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Unity Hubby Challenge

So last Thursday during Unity's Hip Hop - all the Unity Boys made cards. So that developed into a Unity Hubby Challenge. Keith was ALL IN! He had to make his card last night because he has to work tonight, but I got him in ACTION!

He picked out the Monkey Stamp from Unity's UK-197A Wild & Crazy Bunch. (He has a thing for monkies.) He got the monkey stamped and papers picked out before I could even get a picture taken, I got a picture of him waving the monkey around drying it! LOL! But that one didn't make the blog - it was blurry. He sat for a while contemplating what he wanted his card to look like, and then off he went. He used my Copic markers, now he is in love with them - gonna have to lock 'em up! LOL! But after he colored the monkey, he said "Can I doodle on it? Or will they be mad?" I told him to go for it. So the monkey has little patches that he doodled with a black fine pen & white signo. During this whole time he said "I want to come up with my own saying." So he did and printed it out on the computer, then he asked if he could cut an oval, so I showed him the cuttlebug and he was so cute trying to get the sandwich through. LOVE IT! And finally a picture of him with his card (silly man!) And a picture of the outside and inside of his card. Oh I almost forgot, he cut the monkey out (that takes talent!) and then pop-dotted him on the front. OH I LOVE MY MAN! Supplies: Unity Wild & Crazy Bunch, DCWV Cardstock, Copic Markers, White Signo, Momento Tuxedo Black Ink, Pop Dots, K & CO. patterned paper.








3 comments:

  1. this card is really cute, he did a great job, and I love, love, love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he looks like he's really concentrating ...good job ....better lock up those copics judy d

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card , looks like you have another card maker in the family , great job !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's project or if you have any questions!

Hugs & Love,
Lori