Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Manly Card Challenge by Unity



I pulled out a piece of American Crafts paper that was pretty manly looking. And then I pulled the colors off of that and started stamping with Unity's July KOTM "It's the Little Things". Then after getting the main image stamped and cut out with my nesties, realized that I wanted to go a completely different direction! LOL!

The card is 4" x 4". Uses July's KOTM. Inks: Blue - Palette, Orange & Yellow - Memento, Brown - Walnut Distress Inks. Brown CS (faux ribbon)- DCWV, Red CS - Close to My Heart, White CS - Georgia Pacific. The sentiment actually says "it's the little things..." but I cut out just the three words with my Stampin' Up Word Window Punch. The center image was cut with Oval Nesties and then inked around the edges with walnut distress ink.

To see my hubby's card for today's Unity Hubby Challenge, scroll down to the post below, and leave him some love. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's project or if you have any questions!

Hugs & Love,
Lori