Thursday, October 16, 2008

SC198 - Sketch Challenge with Unity Stamps...

Sorry for the BORING title - in a hurry! :o)

Unity Stamp Co. October Kit of the Month - thinking about the good times
Distress Vintage Photo Ink, Brilliance Moonlight White
Black CS - unknown; Paisley PP - The Paper Studio, Diamonds - Bo Bunny I think (VERY OLD from my scrap stash)
Nesties to cut the ovals.
Copic Markers to Color the Pumpkins. The pumpkins were masked to stamp several.

This just didn't turn out quite how I wanted. I was very happy with my masking to make the "patch" of pumpkins. And REALLY happy with my coloring with my Copics - although I do not think the photo does them justice. But the overall card didn't turn out very well. But they can't all be masterpieces, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's project or if you have any questions!

Hugs & Love,
Lori