Thursday, October 2, 2008

What is all this???

I know some of you are thinking, what is all this stuff about necks and twilight? Well if you have not heard of the AMAZING series of books by Stephanie Meyer, please let me introduce you to Bella & Edward! I don't want to give anything away because these books are just AMAZING! I have Breaking Dawn on the table right now, but don't want to start because then I don't get to "see" Edward and Bella for a while. Well, maybe I will just re-read all of them! LOL! These books were developed for a Young Adult audience, but they are so wonderful. I love them, I have been reading them so quickly, they are just awesome. Now realize that these are SUPERNATURAL in nature, if this might offend you, I wouldn't recommend these books. But even with my devoutly religious mindset I LOVE THEM!

I am off to finish up my housework, then to SCS (Split Coast Stampers) to hip-hop with Unity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's project or if you have any questions!

Hugs & Love,
Lori