Thursday, December 11, 2008

Catch up!

I did the following two projects for swaps. And I realized last night going through some pictures on my memory card, that I never posted them!!! So here they are! Just a little day to play catch up, since I will be spending my crafty time working on a quilt that is a Christmas gift today. :)

The first photo is a ROW HOUSE ATC. We were given the template and then had to create 21 houses. I chose to do a "Bakery" theme. And of course I had the perfect person to get me stuff - Keith! He brought home some things from Panera and I went to work. I layered each house with a Panera sticker. Then added a roof, which had been punched with a border punch from The Paper Studio. Panera Ribbon was also added to the roof. Then I stamped the cupcake/muffin from Unity's Simple Pleasures Kit. I painted it with some Sparkly Paint I have, added Spica glitter pens to the bread in the center, and the muffin. And then stamped "lovin' from the oven" from Unity's Lovin' From the Oven Kit.


I made these postcards with Unity's "Growing in Unity" Kit. The red cardstock was painted with a glittery paint to give it some shimmer. Then I took a Kaleidacolor ink pad and brayered it onto white cardstock. After it was dry, I painted coordinating colors of Twinkling H2Os onto each stripe, and spritzed with water to get them to "mesh". After it was dry I stamped the tree and bird in brown ink. It has a really pretty shimmer to it!!!


I hope you enjoyed this "catch up" day - come back tomorrow for some more Christmas fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's project or if you have any questions!

Hugs & Love,
Lori