Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hello Kitty & a Card of the Month...

Today has been ONE OF THOSE DAYS! So I retreated to my room to create. My bestest friend Hootie's little girl loves Hello Kitty. They have a PINK HELLO KITTY TREE at their house (I am SO JEALOUS!) So of course I had to make an ornament for her. I found some clip art of Hello Kitty online and printed it out. I took the flat glass ornament and laid it over the clip-art, and then applied the self-adhesive "bling" where the lines of the clipart were. Her bow was a little harder, but I think it turned out great! Bling is all from JoAnn's and Michael's and is all self-adhesive. I did use tweezers to do this!!! (And had to wear my reading glasses! LOL!) The ornament was a clearance find, last year at Michael's after Christmas. And the ribbon was from my stash. I cannot wait to get this in the mail for her!!!


Then below, is a beautiful Christmas Card from my Card of the Month partner on my stamping group. It is so beautiful! That tree stamp is just so stinkin' cool! THANKS CINDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been cutting fabric, making scrapbooks and MORE tonight, so I have tons of things to post this week!!!

Now go create something!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's project or if you have any questions!

Hugs & Love,
Lori