Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Decor

Last Friday I worked all day on Christmas Decor items. These are what I finished by Friday night at bed-time!!!

These first two are ornaments. I made them using styrofoam balls, sparkley "puffs", E6000 glue and ribbon.



This tree was made from a styrofoam cone, The Paper Studio Christmas Glitter Paper, Offray Ribbon, Fun Fur, and disks from Hobby Lobby.


This tree was also made from a styrofoam cone. I covered it in Green Fun Fur, then took some mini ornaments I bought at Hobby Lobby, cut the hangers off of them, and attached them to the tree with stick pins. Then I glued the "puffs" on with E6000 glue. The Star was pushed into the top and glued with the E6000 (it is also from Hobby Lobby).


Ribbon Wreath: Styrofoam Wreath Base, Ribbon and stick pins. Took me about 1 hour to complete - which included cutting all the ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's project or if you have any questions!

Hugs & Love,
Lori