Saturday, December 6, 2008

Layout Class

Two weeks ago tonight, I took a layout class with some new scrapbooking friends. It is so much fun because all we did was bring the pictures, and she had all the supplies. We just had to have our adhesive, and basic tool kit.

These first 4 layouts were not intended to be Christmas, but I thought that I could make the pink and brown colors work since a lot of my Christmas decor is in Pink & Red.




Supplies Used:
Papers: All by Close to My Heart, except for Pink Brocade paper on some chipboard is by The Paper Studio
Embellishments: CTMH Chipboard, K & Co. Binder Clip, Making Memories all Solid Color Clips & Metal Markers, CTMH Stickers, Heidi Grace Ribbon, Heidi Swapp Rub-on Letters.
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company (Good Times, Bliss, Indulge, Love Almighty God); others are alphabets from Michael's $1 Bin.


These next two layouts were done using the same papers, but the OPPOSITE side of them. I decided to use the Blues for Keith's birthday pages. The story of where we went and why we went there is on my personal blog. :o)Some of the close-up pictures show where we used a piercing tool and a stamped image to create a very cool star background.





AllSupplies on these pages by Close to My Heart!

Thanks for looking! Hope you enjoy'd them. Now GO CREATE SOMETHING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's project or if you have any questions!

Hugs & Love,
Lori