Sunday, February 8, 2009

His Holy Name

This is another challenge from Patter's Blog. His Holy Name. We take a word every two weeks and study on that word, and find scripture that is meaningful to use regarding that word. The only one that is probably not obvious is the last page. On this third challenge Patter asked us to make a list of ways God has protected us. And that spoke volumes to me. I am always "why me, why do I have O.C.D. - why do I have anxiety, why???" So I made my list.








Supplies Used:
Paper: Kraft Cardstock from Hobby Lobby, Patterned Papers are all Basic Grey Phoebe
Stamps used: Holy - Love Elsie Roxie Alphabet, Unity Journaling Block; Protector - All alphas used are from Michael's Dollar bin
Other SUpplies: Holy - bling from Michael's $ bin; Sovereign - Brads unknown, letters cut with Karen Foster Pink Dinky Dies from CTMH Cardstock; Protector - Making Memories STicker letters (black) and rub-ons (red), also journaling block was premade for last page, but I am not sure of the brand right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's project or if you have any questions!

Hugs & Love,
Lori