Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Valentine Postcards



I finished up my Valentine Postcards for a swap I am in, and I wanted to post the end result! The only thing you cannot see in the photo, is the irridescent spray I put on the cards after they were stamped, it makes a nice little "glow" on them. I think they turned out GREAT!

Supplies Used:
Stamps - Unity January Kit of the Month (Kiss Me, Love Me, Love Stamp, Valentine Circle, all my love, burst of hearts grass); Unity Love Grows Kit (Tree, love you, love words type)
Inks - Distress Ink Fired Brick & Worn Lipstick, Memento Angel Pink
Paper - White Cardstock - unknown
Paint - Krylon Paper Finishes Make It Iridescent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's project or if you have any questions!

Hugs & Love,
Lori