Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Pink & Lime ATC Color Swap

Well, I was hoping to post these when I had the whole collection of Color Swap ATCs, but my next set is lost in the mail somewhere between Columbia & Morristown. So who knows if Connie (the swap hostess) or I will ever see them??? I will be doing more of the color swaps, but won't have the complete set as I hoped, so here they are!

Connie gives us a two-color combo and asks us to make six ATCs with it. I made an extra and used it on a card for my COTM partner. The picture of the card seemed to turn out better than the picture of the ATC itself, oh well.

The inspiration for this started with my obsession with Jenny saying "Dear God make me a bird...." from the movie Forrest Gump. And this was born.

The Bird Stamp is from the June 2008 Unity Kit of the Month - Bliss & a Birdie. The crown was made from a vertical stamp I have of aged & distressed license plates - that look as if the edges were torn off (I think it is a Stamper's Anonymous Stamp, but I am not sure) - then I cut them into Crown shapes based on how they were "torn".
The sentiment was printed on the computer in strips and cut to fit each ATC. And Stickles were added for some bling. Wing details were added with Copics and Journaling pens. And to be honest, I am not sure if the eye is 3-d or not....I can't remember. Papers are Making Memories (Pink Floral), The Paper Studio (Green Plaid), Georgia Pacific Cardstock




Thanks for looking!!!

Now Go Create Something!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's project or if you have any questions!

Hugs & Love,
Lori