Monday, March 2, 2009

Prayer Journal

I have always loved to write in a journal, for personal feelings, to vent, etc. But after talking to my best girlfriend, Hootie, she used a journal for her prayers each night. And I LOVED IT! I decided I needed one of my very own. Then for Valentine's Day Keith gave me a blank pink journal (bought on clearance - That's MY BOY!) and I knew it would be perfect.




Supplies Used:
Paper (all from my scraps) - The Paper Studio, Close to My Heart
Stickers - Girl of God Stickers by Creative Imaginations, 2009 by American Crafts
Stamps - Verve (Pray without ceasing...), Letters by Hero Arts
Ribbon - Butterflies Hobby Lobby
Rub-on - $ spot at JoAnn's
Butterfly Punch - Martha Stewart
Inks - Staz-On Timber Brown, Chocolate Chalk Ink Cat Eye

This was a lot of fun to make, and I got to use it for the first time last night! It is going to live on my nightstand so that I have it at the ready every night at bedtime.

Thank you for stopping by!

Now GO CREATE SOMETHING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's project or if you have any questions!

Hugs & Love,
Lori