Saturday, February 28, 2009

More Christmas Gifts...

I have been having some trouble with my camera, and the pictures I am taking are not very good, and I decided I had posted enough BAD pictures to my blog, so this is OK pictures! LOL! These are presents I made for people this past Christmas and I wanted to share them.

This is the first beaded bookmark I made. I made it for my BFF, Hootie. I wanted to make her something she could use in her bible studies, and devotions. I showed it to Keith and he loved it so much, he wanted me to make one for his Mom.


So this is the one I made for Keith's mom, Pam.


I made this bracelet for Keith's Step-Sister, Kim. She has some Chinese Characters tattoo'd on her neck - so that was the inspiration for her bracelet.


I hope everyone is enjoying their presents, because it really was fun making them!!!
GO CREATE SOMETHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's project or if you have any questions!

Hugs & Love,
Lori