Thursday, April 9, 2009

My childhood....Dan Miller



No this man is not a member of my family, and I have never met him personally. But he has been the news anchor on Channel 4 in Nashville my ENTIRE LIFE! I mean, you turn on the channel 4 news and you expect to see Dan & Demetria. WOW! This news hits me kind of hard this morning. Someone you have been used to seeing every night when you watch the news, and now he is gone. He has a young daughter, and I feel for her so much, and can relate - losing my own dad at 17.

Dan is a piece of my youth, and my present, and he will be greatly missed.

Prayers lifted up for his family and co-workers, and all the people of Middle Tennessee who loved him.

Dan Miller 1941 - 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's project or if you have any questions!

Hugs & Love,
Lori