Friday, October 16, 2009

long while....

it's been a long while since I have posted. Just haven't felt much like it lately. I am taking two new meds for my O.C.D. One is for anxiety and one is for "thought stopping". Hubs doesn't really like how the "thought stopping" one is described, but oh well, that is what Dr. P said. The first day or two they seemed to work, but not sure now. Not sure if they aren't working or if Dr. P was just laying the ground work for higher dosages at my next visit which is in about a week.

My birthday is coming soon. I would love to forget this whole past year. Just hasn't been one to scrapbook so to speak. Keith lost a job, still doesn't have a great one, and we are just making it. At nearly 33 that really STINKS. And to be honest, I have been the cheerleader for the past 10 months and I am tired...very tired.

I am honestly going to try and do better about posting, it seems to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's project or if you have any questions!

Hugs & Love,
Lori