Friday, October 16, 2009

Quilting

It has been a while since I have posted any projects, because I was so busy with quilting class, I didn't have time to take many pictures along the way. So here is my finished Wall Hanging Top. I still have to hand quilt it and then go back to Carousel Krafts and let J show me how to put the binding now. I am wondering if I am going to need a special foot for my machine. But I am not sure yet. ;o)


This is the quilt I made for my new nephew who arrived just this week! I made this quilt for Mills baby shower a few weeks ago. I thought it turned out SUPER DUPER cute! I cannot wait to see my new little nephew and hold and kiss hiM!!!!!!



That is all for now, hope to have some more projects to post soon. I have lost of scrapbooking/stamping things done but I have to take pictures. Gotta get my room straightened back up first tho!

NOW GO CREATE SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's project or if you have any questions!

Hugs & Love,
Lori