Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hello 2010!

I have been a very bad blogger, but it is my NEW YEAR's RESOLUTION to blog more! I promise! :o)

To start off I wanted to share some scrapbook pages I have made over the last couple of months.

This first two page spread used Close to My Heart products. It is of Keith's 3rd birthday. His mom made him a big bird cake! SO CUTE!


Another two page spread using a Close to My Heart kit. It is photos of our yard in the beautiful springtime. I took photos because I knew I would kill everything before it was all over! LOL!


This last page is of our little mini Aussie, Marlie. She LOVES Mountain Dew. The papers & tags layered to make a frame are all K.I. Memories. The lettering are rub-ons from The Paper Studio.



I am working on a commissioned scrapbook for a baby boy right now and will have pictures to post of it soon. And will try and get some pictures of the baseball scrapbook I made last month for someone (I forgot to take any before delivering it!!!)

Welcome to 2010 & now go CREATE SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's project or if you have any questions!

Hugs & Love,
Lori