Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Christmas Card

Today I wanted to share a card I made to send out this past Christmas. It is a very quick and easy card, but I still think it looked very elegant!



Supplies:
Stamps: Tim Holtz First Christmas (main image), Swirl from Holly Christmas by Close to My Heart (this is an OLD set from when I was a consultant)
Inks: Tim Holtz Fired Brick Distress Ink, Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap Distress Ink
Paper: Kraft Cardstock by The paper Studio, Harlequin Pattern Paper Unknown, Cream Cardstock unknown
Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 8

I stamped my main image and then distressed around it, then layered it onto the Labels 8 Die I had cut out. Then layered that onto my card front that had been stamped with the swirl stamp.

Thanks for stopping by! Now go Create something!!!!


Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's project or if you have any questions!

Hugs & Love,
Lori