Thursday, February 4, 2010

Twitterpated Workshop Cards

Hi everyone! Today I wanted to share with you some cards I did with a CTMH Workshop Kit. It was great fun making the scrapbook pages, but when I got home that night I had to these cards - they are just too cute! The sketches for each card were in the Twitterpated workshop guide, and all papers, ribbon & stamps are from the Twitterpated kit by Close to My Heart (CTMH).

On this first card, I stamped and cut out the mushroom top and layered it onto the stamped mushroom base, and then added Glossy Accents by Ranger to the Mushroom top. I also polka-dotted the cream paper with Glossy Accents for some fun dimension! I inked around all my edges, I am a distress FREAK! LoL!


This is another stamped mushroom base, but this time I stamped the mushroom top on the BACK of some patterned paper and then cut it out. I wanted the patterned paper side to show, and then added three mini brads for some dimension. The vines and leaves are stamped and then have Glossy Accents applied to them, and of course I distressed everything, :o)


And last but not least, the little hedgie from the set was stamped and then I added polka dots to his "spikes" with Glossy Accents to give him some depth. And then I made the polka dots on the berry colored paper stand out by adding Glossy Accents to them as well.


Just three fun little cards that I can send to someone to brighten their day! :o) Thank you for stopping by, now GO CREATE SOMETHING!!!!

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's project or if you have any questions!

Hugs & Love,
Lori