Friday, May 28, 2010

As for me & my house...

Today I decided to use another of the sketches from Taylored Expressions Downloadable Sketch Book, and this sketch was for a 6x6 card. So that is where I started, I cut 1 1/4" squares out of three of the patterns of Basic Grey Lemonade Patterned Papers. I mounted 9 of those squares onto a 5 1/2" square of pink paper from the line, and mounted again onto the aqua green 6" piece.



I got a great new set of stamps called "Welcome Neighbor" off of ebay for a STEAL! They are from Stampin' Up's Sale-a-bration. They are a sweet set of houses and trees and little cloud. SO FUN! I cut several of the smallest of the Spellbinders label one out of white cardstock. THEN I stamped my images, colored them and the yard.

I also decorated the inside of this card. I have been trying to do that for a little more fun!



When I colored my image I decided it had to be sitting on some grass, so I made a hilly little yard scene. I was pretty proud of myself. I am loving these Copic Markers MORE & MORE! I am still mastering the colorless blender so if you have any tips for that one, please leave a comment - I just cannot push that color back in when I get outside the lines...



Supplies Used:
Welcome Neighbor Stampin' Up Stamp Set
As for Me & My House Stampabilities Stamp
Rich Cocoa Memento Ink Pad
Copic Markers YG17, G21, G07, Y11, R02, RV11, RV13, RV14
Nick Bantok Cerulean Azure Stamp pad
Basic Grey Lemonade 6x6 Paper Pad
White CS from stash
Ribbon unknown

I hope you have a fun-filled weekend planned. My husband actually has a Saturday night OFF this week, so I am planning to craft tonight and tomorrow and then get a date with my hubby in tommorrow night!!! WOOHOOOO!!! Don't forget to CREATE SOMETHING!!!


Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's project or if you have any questions!

Hugs & Love,
Lori