Sunday, May 30, 2010

YOU ROCK!

OK so my nephew turned 15 at the beginning of the month. I remember the day he was born, where did all that time go??? He is such a cool kid, and I really had a hard time coming up with a cool, NOT little boy, birthday card. How'd I do???



here is the inside of the card...


Supplies:
Kraft & White Cardstock from Hobby Lobby
DCWV RockStar Mat Stack (skull paper, guitar paper, stripe)
Walnut Stain Distress Ink
Brody Drummer Z Stamp by Just Johanna Odd Bird Planet
You Rock & Star stamps are Love, Elsie by KI Memories
happy birthday by Unity Stamps

I tried to grunge up the inside to make it look very ROCK-like. I hope I was successful, of course even with money in the card I never heard if he liked it or not...oh well that's a 15 year old for ya! LoL!

I would love to hear how you liked this card, or have you become a follower. I spent yesterday afternoon on a "date" with my hubs. That hasn't happened in over a year and a half on a Saturday night. Nice dinner, ran a few errands, riding around with the windows down & having an ice cream cone. That's the life!!! Have a super day!

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's project or if you have any questions!

Hugs & Love,
Lori