Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Serenity NOW!

Today I wanted to share a fun card I made with some stamps from My Favorite Things. These stamps are clear stamps and they work GREAT! I bought a few sets way back when, and although I have used the sentiments, I hadn't used any of the main images.

I stamped the main image on several sheets of patterned paper, and on one sheets of white cardstock. Then I cut out the yoga mat, tank top, pants, and shoes (black cardstock) with my Fiskars Micro Tip Scissors. I used my Copic Markers to color the image stamped on white CS, the only things I colored where the background and the arms & chest. Then I glued the cut pieces to my main image. I LOVE how she turned out!


Here is the card all finished. I stamped the sentiment "Serenity Now" onto a piece of patterned paper and then punched it out with my Stampin' Up Word Window Punch. The sentiment was shorter than the paper that punched out, so the excess is hidden behind the mat.


Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper from Rock On Love 5" x 7" Prima Paper Pad
Georgia Pacifice White Cardstock
Black Cardstock from my stash
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
Serenity Now Stamp Set from My Favorite Things
Copic Markers G21, YG03, E000, E00
Word Window & Spiral (border on black CS) punches by Stampin' Up
Blue Flowers by Prima
Black Flower by Doodlebug

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have time to CREATE SOMETHING, and please leave a comment and let me know if there is anything you would like to see on my blog.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's project or if you have any questions!

Hugs & Love,
Lori