Thursday, May 13, 2010

Friday Sketch

This is my first week participating in Amy R's Friday Sketch. This is the sketch we were given last Friday:


And here is my card inspired by the sketch.


Supplies:
DCWV Textured Brown Cardstock
Love Nest Stack by My Mind's Eye (patterned papers)
Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Lemon Ice & Cotton Candy Stickles
Ribbon from Hobby Lobby
Scalloped Circle Nestabilities Die by Spellbinders
Thank you for Caring Stamp by Hero Arts

I am squeaking in getting this card done for this week's challenge, but hope to get next week's done a lot faster. Thanks for stopping by, leave some love, ask a question or become a follower. Now GO CREATE SOMETHING!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's project or if you have any questions!

Hugs & Love,
Lori