Thursday, May 13, 2010

a little monogramming...

We have an embroidery machine, it is a commercial machine. For two years we had a business, and now we do small jobs for local companies, and personalization of baby & wedding gifts, the occassional purse or bag. It really is a lot of fun.

All the items below were handmade my Mother-in-law, and monogrammed by me for a new baby at our church. The pictures were taken by his mom & dad, (their pictures turned out so much better than my own - Thank you R & JD!)





I hope you enjoyed seeing these sweet little baby things. I plan to post more pictures of things I have monogrammed in the future, let me know what you think??? Now GO CREATE SOMETHING!!!

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's project or if you have any questions!

Hugs & Love,
Lori