Thursday, June 24, 2010

Love, Elsie Roxie


Just a simple card for today. Skull image was stamped in Memento Black Ink and colored with Copics. Sorry I don't remember which colors I used. (oops!) "You Rock" was stamped after coloring with Copic Markers and huffing on the stamp. I then outlined the letters & added a few doodles with a blank fine line pen.
Cardstock is Georgia Pacific from Wal-Mart.

Thanks for your patience while we work out the blog issues. Have a great day! I am off to a scrapbook workshop tomorrow night and an all day crop on Saturday - WOOHOO!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

1 comment:

  1. love skulls. I became a follower.
    www.scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's project or if you have any questions!

Hugs & Love,
Lori