Friday, June 18, 2010

My Favorite Things

I recently joined a swap in my stamping group, and the theme was My Favorite Things. So I put together my favorites: distressing, paisley, flowers, coffee & pink!

Supplies Used:
Scalloped Circle Nestie
Print paper was cut from a dictionary from the Dollar Store
Button from Wal-Mart
All other paper from my stash
Bling is unknown
Kindred Spirit stamp by Stampin' Up
Paisley Stamp by Unity Stamp Company
Pink Flock from Hobby Lobby (paisley's were flocked)
Scalloped Scallop border punch by Martha Stewart

To learn to make these Poofy Flowers visit Dawn McVey @ My Favorite Things, her tutorial is great and these flowers are ADDICTIVE!!!!!!

Have a great day & CREATE SOMETHING! ;O)

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's project or if you have any questions!

Hugs & Love,
Lori