Friday, October 12, 2007

In remembrance



I found out just a little while ago, that our beloved priest - Father "G" (Father Charley Giacosa) passed away around 1am this morning from pancreatic cancer. Father "G" was our pastor from the time I was in Junior high until I was in college. He was a wonderful man, very supportive. But most of all he was warm, funny, caring and a great friend. Our family went through a lot during the time he was our pastor and we couldn't have done it without him. He will be greatly missed, and I just wanted to take today and honor him. Please keep him, his parish - St. Henry in Bellevue, and his family in your prayers.
We love you Father "G"!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's project or if you have any questions!

Hugs & Love,
Lori