Monday, December 31, 2007

Goodbye 2007......

This has been a year full of adventure for the ole West clan. Just a few things to remember about 2007 for us...

*bought a house
*made new friends
*found old friends
*bought furniture
*painted furniture
*our trip to Disney World was cancelled
*Mom's knee replacement surgery
*Keith left Chili's after ten years
*Picked out LOTS of fabric for window treatments
*landscaped a yard for the first time in my life
*made more "art" than I ever have
*learned to be myself (ourselves) - we like us! LOL!
*Thanksgiving at home
*Our first Christmas in our own home (EVER!)
*organized the garage
*discovered myspace
*I got INK'd! (got a tattoo....)

That is all I can think of for now.....we are off to the "Elk's Lodge" for a dinner thing tonight. It is prime rib, two hours of open bar and they are giving away $5,000. Why not? (Keith's dad is an Elk.) So thanks to everyone who touched my life this year, and I look forward to all our adventures to come - we are off to party!!!
Love & Blessings.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's project or if you have any questions!

Hugs & Love,
Lori