Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Mowin' Yards & Doggie Do's

Keith mowed our yard for the first time this year today. It was overdue, but God Bless him, he has such a different schedule now and we just really aren't used to it yet. So he mowed, and the yard looks nice and of course Missie had to get daddy to kick her soccer ball for her. Marlie just loved running around and doing "border patrol" of the fence. Then Daddy did what mommie just can't do - he gave them a good brushing and clipped their claws. Love my babies, but I can't clip claws b/c they get jumpy on me and that freaks me out. Brushing I can do, but daddy was alreay dirty from mowing so he got all the hair out. Next it will be time for doggie baths. So it is time to go on ebay and find something to attach to the table we use that will hold their collars.

Then I would like for everyone to take a moment of silence for my Shuffle MP3 player. It has played its last song. I guess that is what happens when you buy a fake one off of ebay for $5.00 from Hong Kong and use it ALL the time. I mean I wear this thing when I go to Wal-Mart, Hobby Lobby, ANYWHERE! It is about the only way I can stand to go into a store by myself. So I've been pondering buying a new one, and then of course Shonna got the CUTEST RED SONY - and they have a pink one - so I am looking at those. We'll see. I usually can decide on stuff like this pretty quickly, but for some reason I am not committed at this point. I think I am still mourning the passing of my shuffle (which Shonna and I fondly call the I-FOD for fake I-pod). It had a little clip that I could clip onto my shirt or purse, it was teeny, tiny. I just really liked it. But I have had it for less than a year, and Keith said OH NO NO, just buy something local so we can return it if something happens. :o(

We tried to go out this afternoon when Keith was done with the yard. We had to run something by his grandmother's house, and then we were going to grab some dinner and maybe watch a movie. I made it sit down at Wendy's, Keith handed me my baked potato and I said - "I wanna go home." I just knew I was going to be sick. This medicine really sucks and I can't stop taking it, so I guess the answer is LOTS of fluids and don't eat! LOL! I can eat Ramen Noodles. The most UNHEALTHY thing I know, but I don't get sick when I eat them. Oh and carrots. So guess that is my diet right now.

Well Keith has to be at work at 4am. And so I am off to play in my scrapbook room b/c I will just keep him awake if I go in the bedroom now - I am too hyper.
Love & Blessings...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's project or if you have any questions!

Hugs & Love,
Lori