Thursday, March 20, 2008

Ramblings for Thursday...

I had therapy today, and that takes a lot out of me. I am always very tired when I get home. I usually take a nap, but I am trying to stay awake so I can go to bed when hubby gets home and sleep like a normal person. We'll see.

I am watching Celebrity Apprentice, which by the way is freakin' hilarious tonight, and I just saw a commercial for MONK coming to NBC. Now I tell ya, I have never watched a FULL episode of this show. I have watched short clips a few times, but I tell ya, I HATE IT. It makes it look like ALL people with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder are neat freaks & germ-a-phobs. I mean don't get me wrong I am a germ-a-phob and I like things in their place. But that is NOT all their is to having OCD. I mean it really annoys me that they put that sterotype out there. I know it is a show, but what you put out there is what people "think" when they know NOTHING about a topic. So I just think that it is in very poor taste and it really annoys me. Like I said I know it is a show, but talk about making people who have this disease feel worse - if people think "Well what in the WORLD is wrong with being neat and worried about germs? I can deal with that, these OCD people need to get over it." And that is NOT how it is. Come live a day in my shoes and you'll see that it is a WHOLE lot more than that. Ok, off soapbox for now...

And now I must go, because my new tv obsession "Lipstick Jungle" is on and I have to watch the season finale. :o)
Love & Blessings...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's project or if you have any questions!

Hugs & Love,
Lori