Sunday, January 31, 2010

BRRRRRR.........

We are snowed in here in Middle Tennessee, and it has been a fun two days of snuggling up on the couch and watching movies. I would be crafting, but the snow has given my husband the past two nights off from work, so we have been spending quality time together!

I wanted to share a couple more scrapbook pages from the baby boy album I completed last week for someone. These are all VERY SIMPLE pages that were made for someone who is a non-scrapbooker so she can just stick pictures in, but the person I made the album for LOVED IT, and I cannot wait for her to give it to the Momma-to-be! Today was supposed to be her baby shower, but it was cancelled because of the snow. So I am glad I took my present over yesterday so she had something to open today! :o)

This is the last page of the album. I made this to hold one bigger photo. All papers are My Mind's Eye Twinkle, Twinkle Little Boy Stock & Hobby Lobby's By the Sheet Textured Cardstock. I used some cool Creative Imaginations Melange Rock-A-Bye Boy 3D Stickers to finish off the page.


The next two pages use the same papers, and some cute stickers from Doodlebug Designs Bitty Baby Boy Stickers.




Like I said they are clean and simple, so Mom can just get her pictures printed and with a little adhesive she will have a great album!

Church is snowed out in the morning so we will get up a little later than normal and have some prayer time, and then maybe we will get out if the roads are clear! But I will DEFINITELY get into my PLAY ROOM to make something fun! Now Go CREATE SOMETHING!!!!!

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's project or if you have any questions!

Hugs & Love,
Lori