Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wednesday.........let's scrapbook!

Today I wanted to share a few pages of the baby boy scrapbook I was commissioned to make. I have had SO MUCH FUN making this book!

The entire album uses Patterned Papers from My Mind's Eye Twinkle, Twinkle Little Boy Stack,and Solid Cardstock from Hobby Lobby's By the Sheet Textured Cardstock. Twinkle, Twinkle Little Boy has some glittered papers, and I have tried to show those in the photographs when possible.

This first page is the title page when you open the book. I wanted to add the baby's name to this page and make it a focal point for a big 5" x 7" picture! I cut the letters with the Cuttin' Up Cartridge on a Cricut. The rub-on on the little frame says "Momma's Boy", and it is by American Crafts. The whale is a wooden cut-out by Provo Craft. The star & baby pin are stickers by The Paper Studio.


These next two pages are one spread in the album. I wanted to use this subtle patterned paper as a background, it is light/dark blue pattern with brown squares. And then it is sprinkled with glitter in certain areas - LOVE IT! The zebra in the car was cut with the Paisley Cartridge on a Cricut. Ribbon is by Martha Stewart. You can see on the second page I sanded the brown paper a little.



Thanks so much for stopping by! Drop by again tomorrow for a peak at some more pages from this album! :o) Now GO CREATE SOMETHING!!!!!

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's project or if you have any questions!

Hugs & Love,
Lori